Voice and Dialogue Coach
Tel: 020 77367474 Mobile: 07931811217 email:
London based has passport equity card and tennis racket will travel
Passionate in helping everyone communicate with clarity, honesty, commitment, enthusiasm and confidence
QUALIFICATIONSPostGraduate in Voice Studies Central School of Speech and Drama 1996/7
CELTA from International House London
Fluent French and Italian
Representation Upson Edwards
Specialists in Voice Coaches www.voicecoach.tv
Refer to Upson Edwards for film television and theatre voice work
- Jump (Claire Price) Director Bindu de Stoppani
- Nine (Guiseppe Spitaleri as young Guido Contini) Director Rob Marshallas
- Restraint of Beasts (Rhys Ifans Eddie Marsan) Director Pawel Pawlikowski
- 1492 (Fernando Ray Angela Molina cast) Director Ridley Scott
- The Seasons After (Kiera Knightley) Rainy Day Productions
- Leave No Trace (Svetlana Metkina)
- Secret Heart director Cary Rajinder Sawhney artist Feryna Wazheir
- Another Me director Isabel Coixet artists Sophie Turner Ivana Baquero
Television and Radio Credits
- The Last Panthers (Sky Atlantic) Samantha Morton
- InnSaei (Klikk Production) Narration Hrund Gunnsteinsdottir
- Ghost Hunter (ITV) Lewis Reeves
- The Refugees (Bambú Productions) On location with the cast, Spain.
- Apparitions (Lime Pictures BBC) Luigi Diberti
- The English Harem (Feelgood Pictures)
- Spooks (Kudos) Dina Korzan
- Remember (NBC) Daphne Deckers Derek de Lint
- Gai Jin (NBC)
- Rocky Horror Show (ATG)
- Liasons Dangereuse (ATG)
- My One and Only (ATG)
- The Bee (Soho Theatre)
- Humble Boy (English Speaking Theatre, Zargreb)
- Deadeye (Kali Theatre Company)
- Invisible (Transport Theatre)
- "You know the Answer" director Anthony Biggs artists Dina Korzun, Alexia Mankovskaya , Jose Manuel Gandia Serrano
Areas of Expertise: Voice Dialogue Accent
Born in Vietnam I continue to travel and work with different nationalities and languages. I speak French and Italian. After 25 years working as an actress [ I was a founder member of the National theatre Company under Peter Hall on the South Bank ] I work as a voice coach and actress.
After working with Angela Molina / Fernando Ray on 1492 directed by Ridley Scott I followed up the voice coaching experience by taking the Post Graduate Diploma in Voice Studies at the Central School of Speech and Drama and taking the Post Graduated Diploma in Voice Studies. I work with a broad base of Private and Corporate clients which include the NHS, The Foreign Office, The US Defence Department , RADA in Business, Crystal Media and Tattersall Training and I continue to work with actors on a one to one basis in film, theatre and television. I have always been passionate about verbal communication, clarity and understanding in whatever accent or language.
WORKING WITHMelissa Biro & Associates www.melissabiro.co.uk
Tattersall Training for Peter Tattersall www.tattersalltraining.com
Coalescence Business for Karen Johnson www.coalescence.biz
My Generation for Shaun Bailey www.mygeneration.org.uk
New Citizens Voice Maria Leyva www.newcitizensvoice.com
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Effective Communication
- Spoken English as a Second Language
- Interview Skillls
CLIENTSBritish Telecom, Ministry of Defence, Greenwich Council Southwark Council, Lambeth Council, Hackney Council, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Foreign Office, GlaxoSmithKline, RADA in Business, BBC, Ambassador Theatre Group, English Speaking Theatre Zargreb
Powerful presentation courseDonna Johnson Campaigns and Marketing Officer Lambeth "Sarah is an excellent teacher and coach. The mix of practical exercise with tips on how to improve is a brilliant way to learn instantly. I've come away feeling I've learnt and improved in one session!"
Diana Rickets Team Leader Central Tenancy Greenwich Council "very well presented very good trainer found course very inspiring"
Hardeep Chita Information Officer for Schools London Borough of Bexley "I thought this course was excellent and I enjoyed it a lot"
Michelle Dunean HR Lambeth Council "very interactive and fun. Sarah kept everyone involved and helped on an individual basis too"
Voice Over Work
Track 1 - Narration 'A Period Piece' by Gwen Raverat 2'16"
Track 2 - A Selection of Adverts
Track 3 - Jean from 'Find Me' by Olwen Wymark 3'20"
Track 4 - Guide from 'Up to You Porky' by Victoria Wood 2'29"
Track 5 - Poem 'One Art' by Elizabeth Bishop 1'37"
Acting contactCarey Dodd Associates
78 York Street
London W1H 1DP
contact Samantha Dodd / Chris Carey